Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Achilles Heel

As most of you who know me will already be quite aware of, I love board games. Any game, any time, let's play. There is nothing I like to do better with the people I love. Part of the reason I enjoy games so much is that I'm GOOD at them. I win a lot. Not all the time, but certainly often enough to keep my confidence up. However, after much playing, I have finally discovered my Achilles heel: Trivial Pursuit, Pop Culture DVD edition. I CANNOT win at this game. Now this may be because of the fact that every time I've played, I've been on the opposite team from my husband, who is a virtual encyclopedia of random knowledge. Despite this fact, I have beat him at other Trivia games. But never Pop Culture edition. So for all of you out there who think it's impossible to beat me at a game, let's play Pop Culture. I'll go down for sure.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

well, all i know is that next time you are going down at Cranium. So just prepare yourself!

Unknown said...

Those TP: pop culture questions that we miss plague me! I still think of that "MH2" one- Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. That game definitely makes me want to say "uf da." We miss you guys-