Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's ANOTHER Boy!!!!

Alright, this should be my last baby news for a while! For those of you that haven't seen the news on Justin's blog, his sister gave birth to her first child this morning.

Joshua Daniel
(named after Justin - Daniel is his middle name)
Born December 7th around 4 a.m.
6 lbs., 14 oz., 21" long

Welcome to the world, Joshua! On Justin's blog, the title of his post is "Weird Uncle Justin." Strangely enough, Justin actually WANTS to be known as this. He expects to be the weird uncle that the kid will probably only see once a year, coming back from a foreign country bringing weird gifts and speaking strange languages. Sadly enough, I have to be married to the weird uncle. Does that by default make me a weird aunt? I hope not! I'd rather be the favorite aunt or something along those lines. :)

I had a weird uncle when I was a kid. (Actually, I don't think I had any normal ones...) But this particular uncle was so scary to me that I would hide under the bed when he came over. I think it was because this was the early '80s and he had the long hair and beard - made me think he was a wolfman or something. Now he's my favorite uncle, though, so I guess there's still hope even for Justin.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What's the trick for being the favorite aunt? When Daniel and Ashley have their baby I'll be an aunt for the first time and I want to be the favorite. Come to think of it, I might be the only aunt. I guess that automatically makes me the favorite . . . I still want to be liked. I wonder if it's about always having candy in your purse.