Wednesday, February 07, 2007

February Already?

I don't really have anything to say, but it's been a week since I posted and that's my limit. So I'll just put a few bullet points to waste some of your time:

  • I had this whole blog all written out, then I hit "Publish," and it came up with "Server error, please try again in 30 seconds." But when I hit Back, lo and behold my whole post was gone, so now I'm retyping this! I'm not so sure I like this new Google blogger. This post may have a slightly more bitter tone than the original did. :)

    In case any of you haven't checked Justin's blog in the past couple of days, Justin has mono! Yikes! My poor baby! He's totally exhausted, but there are no days off in grad school. Please pray for his quick recovery, my ability to care for him and help lighten his load, and pray that I don't get it! (Well, I probably already have it. Pray that he's feeling better by the time I develop symptoms, which WebMD says should be in 4-6 weeks.)

    Justin told me that I make my paragraphs too long when I'm blogging and it's hard to read. I apologize to any of you that may have a hard time reading my blog. He suggested that I use different colors and more spaces to help the eye focus on where it's reading. So if you don't like my use of colors and spaces, blame Justin. :)

    My boss is at a conference all week this week, so I am unsupervised and BOOOOOORED to death!!! Sometimes I feel like stabbing myself in the eye with a pencil just to end the misery. OK, it's not that bad. But still! The really bad thing is that there are things I COULD be doing, but nothing I HAVE to be doing, and it's hard to motivate myself to do it when there's no deadline. Isn't that just like human nature? At least it's my nature. So I sit here blogging instead of working.

    There is a new kind of M&M's on the market: DARK CHOCOLATE!I LOOOOOVE dark chocolate! I tried these yesterday, and they are awesome! Dark chocolate is the only commercial candy I can eat on my diet, besides the "sugar free" stuff which usually isn't very appetizing. But these are GOOD, and I couldn't even tell the difference between them and regular M&M's. Of course, I can't remember the last time I had a regular M&M, so it could just be that I don't remember what they taste like. Regardless, these are good and you should try them.

    Geez, that's a pretty long post considering I didn't have anything to say. I hope it was even slightly enjoyable for you!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am no expert blogger, but I think the colors are distracting. I always think Justin is trying to place special emphasis on certain words or phrases, and then I get distracted trying to figure out why he thought that was more important than the other words. Before long I've forgotten all about his blog topic and have started trying to decipher his color code. I think maybe I read too much into it.

Have you seen the new chocolate chips that give the percentage of chocolate? They are so good. Patriot and I made some cookies with the middle percentage last week. Best cookies I ever made.

Hope Justin gets better soon!

Joni said...

no, sister, i haven't seen the chips with the cocoa percentage on them... i'll have to check those out! i'd get the darkest they have! yum!