Monday, June 14, 2010

No Way!

I've been MIA for the past week because we've moved! Just to a new house across town, but it was still a pretty major ordeal. Justin's parents came to help us with the move, and they were INDISPENSABLE! We seriously couldn't have done it without their help. They were here for an entire week, and I did not take ONE picture the entire time they were here. Sorry, Nana and Granddad! We'll always treasure your visit in our hearts!

We're getting settled into the new house, though, and we LOVE it. I'll be posting pictures for everyone to see our new digs hopefully in the next few days. I also have Elias' 2-year portraits and some new family portraits, so I should be posting those in the next couple of days too. So keep checking back for serious excitement on here!

In the meantime, though, I had to tell a story on Elias. We were watching the news the other night, and it was a commercial, so Justin and I weren't paying much attention to it. A commercial came on, though, and Elias immediately looked at it and said "No way!" I didn't catch on at first, but Justin realized that it was the Post Office commercial for their Flat Rate Shipping. They say "No weigh? No way!" over and over again until the postman says "Yes way. No weigh-ing."

We could not BELIEVE that Elias recognized the commercial as the "No way!" commercial before they even started saying it! I had seen the commercial as many times as Elias has, but I wouldn't have known it was that one before they said it! Just goes to show how sharp and attentive my little guy is!

On a related note, he can also identify which one of his DVD's he's going to watch by the FBI warning at the beginning. The other day I put in one of his DVD's, and he said "Einstein Show" as soon as the FBI warning popped up. Indeed, it was his Baby Einstein show, but why on earth did he recognize it from that?! Seriously, this guy is SHARP!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see you guys in just over a week!! Love you!

BTW, like the new look for your blog.