Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Warrior Poet Clothier

Most of you know that I've been doing all my blogging recently on our Turkey blog.  However, I have this awesome news that I wanted to post on here and spread the word!  Warrior Poet Clothier is a fledgling company that I've been working for as a social media assistant since November.  This is an amazing company that makes awesome designer shirts for boys, but their true goal is to encourage and instruct boys to grow up to be strong, virtuous, and godly men.  I am thrilled to be even a small part of this company, and I'm especially thrilled to announce that the opening line of shirts is available for sale TODAY!  Warrior Poet is offering a Friends & Family 30% off discount, so check out the image below (Click here to view larger image. You may need to click on the image again to enlarge.):
I can't say enough good things about this company and its mission! 
Visit the website: http://mywarriorpoet.com

No comments: