Friday, April 06, 2007

Return to Normal Life?

Well, after a tragic and dramatic week related to Kentucky basketball, it looks like the suspense and drama may soon be over. There is a press conference scheduled for this afternoon to announce their new basketball coach, which ESPN says is going to be Billy Gillispie, the current coach at Texas A&M. So now our Wildcat lives may return to normal, and the upheaval may just be beginning for our dear Aggie friends, Corrie and Ryan. Corrie, call me if you need some support - I've been through it this week! :)

On an entirely different note, tonight we're going to over our friends Lee & Kristy's house to play their new Nintendo Wii. This is the game system where you actually get off your duff and move the controller as if you were playing the game in real life. I think it'll be great for Americans who are just sitting on their couches playing video games and getting fatter and fatter. Kristy says you can work up a sweat playing this thing! So I'm excited to try it out for myself and maybe get some exercise in the process. I'll let you know how it goes!

And finally, I'm looking forward to a weekend to relax! Last weekend was bizarrely busy for me, and the past couple weeks have been kind of high stress with basketball stuff, apartment trauma (Read about it on Justin's blog if you missed it.), Easter being a busy time at work, workplace drama, etc. So I'm planning on just staying home Saturday and getting a little R&R. I need it!!!

No comments: