Thursday, September 04, 2008

We Should Charge Admission...

...to this gun show!Elias was stylin' this week in the cute sleeveless romper (Thanks, Nana!) that shows off his guns. ("Guns" is a slang word for arm muscles, in case anyone is confused...) In fact, he wore it to WalMart and there were some college girls checking him out! :) Please don't mind the drool mark running down the front of it... This child slobbers more than I would've ever imagined possible. The doctor said it's just because he doesn't have any teeth to hold it in his mouth, which is also why old people drool. The things you learn...

In other news, I got my Pampered Chef New Consultant Kit in the mail today, and it's like Christmas! I am SO EXCITED about all the neat stuff in it! My Debut Cooking Show is going to be next Thursday, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Way too cute!!!!!