Monday, February 11, 2008

6 Months!!

We've reached our 6 month mark, and here's me and the bump!I've added a little bar on the side where I'll keep all my bump pictures so you can see the progress as I grow! I had intended to do all the pictures standing the same direction so it would be easier to tell the difference, but I seem to have already messed that one up! Oh well...

I'm all dressed up because sweet Justin surprised me with an early Valentine's dinner tonight. (Many thanks to my sis for the cute fancy preggo shirt!) We went out to Naples Italian Restaurant in Knoxville, this cute little place we found when we were out driving around the other day. It was such a neat atmosphere, very unique, and the food was delicious! Happy Valentine's Day, my sweetheart! I love you!

No comments: