Sunday, February 07, 2010

Still Here

Just wanted to do a quick post to say we are still here! And I have NOT forgotten my blog! Elias and I went traveling last weekend, and so that had me in a frenzy of preparation beforehand and then completely exhausted afterward. And THEN I got sick with a cold, and I just haven't felt like blogging.

The REAL reason, though, that I haven't been blogging is that I'm so far behind I just can't catch up. There are so many things I wanted to post on here, so many ways Elias has developed and so many cute pics/videos I should've posted, that now there are just too many and I'm overwhelmed. And instead of just getting started and posting them all bit by bit, I just decide to not think about it. As if that helps the situation. *sigh*

So what I'm going to do is just start fresh from here. Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on! If I ever miraculously get some free time, I'll maybe try to post some of the backlog. But that is most likely not going to happen. So I'll just start fresh with new pics/videos, and you guys can catch on if I mention something that you didn't know Elias could do already... :) Sorry to be a slacker, but I know most of my readers are also young mommies who GET IT!

No comments: