Monday, April 24, 2006

The Family Just Keeps Growing!

Over the weekend, we got the fantastic news that Justin's older sister is expecting her first baby! This is incredibly wonderful, yet unexpected news! Nicole and David have been married for more than 10 years, so everyone was used to them not having any kids. Well, that's all changing in the blink of an eye! She's due around the first of December. So when you take that fact into consideration, along with the fact that my sister is due with her second child at the beginning of November, I think going home this Christmas is going to be REALLY FUN!!!! I can't wait to see my precious husband holding his darling little neice or nephew! Brings a tear to the eye just thinking about it... Another funny thing is that both of these couples are really wanting girls! We'll see if either of them get their wish!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

yeah babies!!!!

Jessica said...

What great news! How is she feeling?

We should have our ultrasound right around Dad's birthday, so we'll see what it shows.

You know, when I first read the title of this post I thought you'd found more kildeer outside! Wrong family, I guess.

Kristy said...

My stupid answering machine cut you off! I'll call you at work tomorrow and we can chat...its not like you will be doing "real" work!

Nicki W. said...

Joni,
How wonderful! My sister-in-law is due in December also! I have requested the name "Auntie N"!