Friday, April 28, 2006

Pampered Chef Party!

Last night I had the privilege of hosting my first Pampered Chef party. It was a BLAST!!!! I was blessed with 12 people in attendace - THANK YOU to all who came! Silly me didn't bring a camera, though, so I don't have any photos of the great time. It was a cooking show, so we actually got to watch Terri, the consultant, fix a dish using Pampered Chef products. She made a Spinach & Strawberry Salad, which was DIVINE!!! We saw some really neat products and had a really good time! I'm looking forward to getting my new products so I can start using them! If there's anybody out there reading this that I haven't told about the party, I'm so sorry I missed you. If you'd like to order any products, it's still not too late! Just go to this website, click "Order Products," and punch in my name as the host! That way I'll get the credit for your order! But all in all it was a delightful experience, and I may just do it again next year!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

it was fun:)

Kristy said...

I had a great time! Lunch this week?