Thursday, July 08, 2010

Vacation Teaser

We just got back from a great vacation, and I'm working on getting all the pictures ready to post. In the meantime, though, I thought I'd post a little teaser. We did a family tour where we drove to Ohio and spent a week with my family, and then drove to Kentucky where we spent a few days with Justin's family. The drive from our house to my parents' house was 11 hours and Elias didn't nap at all. However, he was GREAT in the car - no meltdowns at all! He just played with his toys and read his books - I'm so thankful for such a happy child and good traveler! Here's a picture of him wearing Daddy's hat:My sweetie boy! Stay tuned for more pics of our trip...

1 comment:

Jan said...

Looking forward to the updates and recaps. Thanks so much for coming....we had a great time getting reacquainted!