Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Necessary Evil?!

I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy with Qwyzzle, but I have excellent news that together Kristy and I finally finished all 100 levels! Yes! We are the champions, my friend!!! We were a little bit disappointed that there wasn't any kind of reward at the end, just a note that you MAY get added to the hall of fame, but probably not. What's that about?! But it's still pretty satisfying to have figured out all 100 levels without cheating (unlike SOME people I know who shall remain nameless!!!). So we finished Qwyzzle on Tuesday, and then the next 2 days I've been working feverishly trying to catch up on all the work that I didn't do last week because of Qwyzzle! But now I have a moment to breathe so I'll post something before Kristy ends up biting her own wrists out of boredom. So having to actually DO the work that I'm getting paid for is the first necessary evil that I was referring to in the title of this post.

The second necessary evil is actually in reference to myself, apparently. One of Justin's friends posted on his blog a little quiz you can do to find out what kind of soft drink you are. Here's what it told me:
You Are Diet Coke

You are energy in its purest form. No need to complicate things with sweetness.
And while people may hate your aftertaste, you are seen as a necessary evil.

Your best soda match: 7 Up

Stay away from: Coke

What?! I'm too busy to be sweet, I leave a bad aftertaste, and people see me as a necessary evil?! Obviously these results are in no way accurate (I hope!), but I'm a little alarmed at how long and loud my husband laughed at these results. He spent the rest of the evening saying, "A necessary evil!" and laughing uncontrollably. He was a little sobered by the fact that his result was Coke, which is the kind they say I should stay away from. But I feel pretty sure that our marriage is still ok regardless of what this quiz says. There are some pretty funny quizzes on this website, though, so you all may want to check it out.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Well, here's my result. I don't know about "the life of the party". . .

***You Are Coke***
A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper**

It seems Joni has a lot of Coke's in her life. I'm going to have Matt take the quiz and we'll see what he is.

John said...

It said I was Coke too. Sure... I'm always the life of the party. No wonder it gets so wild and crazy when we have a family gathering.

Joni said...

so what's wrong with me that the whole rest of my family is cokes?! man, you guys are boring! at least mom has a little flavor to her... but the rest of you guys need a little variety!!! :)