Monday, March 13, 2006

TAGGED!

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Church secretary
2. Day care worker (12-18 month-olds)
3. Missionary
4. Youth camp leader

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Remember the Titans
2. The Princess Bride
3. Finding Nemo
4. Anchorman

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Apprentice
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Deal or No Deal
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Four places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Eureka Springs, AK
2. Dakar, Senegal
3. Poland
4. European Tour (England, France, Greece, Italy)

Four Favorite Dishes:
1. Wendy's Taco Salad!!!
2. Cajun Catfish
3. Mexican Casserole
4. Chili

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Gmail
2. South Beach Diet Discussion Board
3. My hubby's blog
4. My family's blog

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. At home in bed
2. In Ohio with my family
3. Anyplace warm lying in the sun
4. At home in bed

Four Others I'd Like to Tag:
1. Justin
2. Corrie
3. Mom
4. Jessica