Friday, April 02, 2010

Spring Break, Part 5 - Going Home

So after a lovely week, it was time to head back to Missouri. Here's Elias blowing kisses and saying bye-bye to Nana & Granddad as we drove away.

We are so thankful that Elias is such a good traveler! He doesn't sleep much in the car, but he is very content to play with his toys and books. He actually did sleep for an hour or two on the way home, which I think is a record for him! I had to capture it:
Before we headed home, we stopped in Jefferson City, which is the capital of Missouri. Justin had a school event, and so Elias and I hit the town together. I didn't realize it until I got home and was uploading pictures, but I didn't take a single picture of us in Jeff City. Ah well. We didn't do anything really scenic anyways... But we did have fun! We visited a nature center, played at the mall, and enjoyed the hotel, including swimming in the pool, watching TV, and wandering the hallways! You can't accuse the Tapps of not finding a way to have a good time!

We are so thankful for the blessing of family to relax with! Thanks to all who helped us have such a nice Spring Break!

No comments: