Monday, August 18, 2008

Nursery is DONE!!!

Yippeeeeee! The nursery is done! (Well, almost. I still have to sew on the extra ties for his crib bumper so the bottom ties to the crib as well as the top... I'm not going to make that tiny task keep me from saying the nursery is done!) You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.

Here is the view from the door of his room:On the left, there is the crib with the comforter hanging on the wall above it.You've already seen the inside of the crib and the bumper here. In the back corner is the changing table, diaper pail, and dresser. Then on the right is the table, glider, and closet.Finally, behind the door we squeezed in a little set of shelves for his toys and books!I am so thankful that the nursery is finished and so cute! Thank you to the MANY people who gave us things for the room! Especially to my parents for the furniture set and to Justin's parents for the glider. Seriously, though, looking around the room, I can only find like 3 things that we actually bought ourselves. The whole room is a testimony to all those who love Elias, and I remember that every time I walk in there!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Isn't that just the cutest, sweetest thing that you ever did see? My nephew has a wonderful home to grow in!

Jan said...

I love what you've done with the nursery. You can tell there was a lot of love put into the choosing, arranging, sewing....Elias is a very lucky little boy!