Saturday, October 11, 2008

Toot, toot, chugga, chugga

I use iGoogle as my home page because it all in one place displays my email, my Google reader with all the blogs I read, and the current news headlines. (I could have it display much more than that, but that's really all I want to see when I first open up the internet.) I've been using iGoogle for gosh, at least 2 years, and I just absolutely love it. In that time, I have always had it set on the same theme, so it always looked the same every time I opened it. But last week I decided it was time to have a little variety in my life, so I told it to just give me a new random theme every time I open iGoogle. This has been fun, and there have been some cute things, some strange things, and even some disturbing things. I laughed out loud, though, at the theme that popped up when I opened it today!
Yep, it's The Wiggles! I would imagine that most people using iGoogle would be a little too old to like The Wiggles, but apparently there was at least one person who wanted a Wiggles iGoogle theme and created it. On the right side is The Wiggles in their Big Red Car (hence the title of this post), but what I think is really funny is the other characters on the left side of the screen with their arms in the air swaying. Hahahahaha! As fun as The Wiggles are, I can't wait to see what pops up tomorrow! A stay-at-home mom has to get her excitement wherever she can. ;)

No comments: