Saturday, October 18, 2008

Um, Yeah! Totally Clean Face!

I just wanted to post these pics of Elias eating his cereal this morning. After I posted the pics of his first cereal experience, a friend commented about how clean I was able to keep his face. The reason for this was that it was so liquidy there was nothing much to stick to his face! But now that we're eating cereal at the normal consistency, you can see how much of a disaster he is. He's enjoying cereal now, though, and eats it every day with breakfast. We're also starting vegetables now! He had his first taste of avocado yesterday! Definitely didn't know what to do with that, but he did eat some, which is our end goal. After this I think I'll do sweet potatoes, then winter squash, and then we'll head for the fruits! Yum!

No comments: