Friday, December 12, 2008

Bathtime!

Ever since he was born, Elias has HATED bathtime. He has screamed through baths ever since his very first sponge bath the day he was born. In fact, I have photographic proof... This is what he looked like during his first bath at home:Yeah, good times.

Anyways, now that he's 6.5 months old, he has FINALLY started to enjoy the bathtub! I think he's just finally gotten used to the bathing concept, and the fact that he's discovered splashing probably has a lot to do with it. Anyhoo, this whole post is really just an excuse to post the cutest picture on earth:
No wonder bathtime is fun when you look this cute!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Ok, seriously... that totally IS the cutest picture on earth. Oh my stinkin' goodness!!! =)

I hope you are doing well, and I hope we can chat sometime soon. Really miss you!

Jeannie said...

I have a confession to make, I have only given Ethan one bath. Not that he's dirty- Nick gives him all his baths. Nick fills up the tub and they both climb in, They love it! Nick holds E out in the water and he kicks and kicks! It makes it nice when they enjoy it!