Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Playing on the Mat

I took a little video today of Elias playing on the infamous activity mat. Sorry the video is so dark - I'm still learning how to work this thing! I'll turn on more lights next time...



I took this right before lunch, so he was pretty whiny... We've just moved to a new schedule, so he's still getting used to waiting longer between meals. The video still shows you how he plays now, though. You can see him using both his hands and feet to play with the toys, plus he's rolling all over the place! At the end, you can see him beating the floor with his hands and digging in the carpet - that is one of his favorite things to do. He can be surrounded by toys, and yet he prefers to just play with the carpet... Go figure.

This is a long way from the first video I ever posted of him playing on this mat! (If you want to watch that video, click this link and scroll down to the bottom.) I thought he was being so active then! LOL! And I'm sure in 6 more months I'll be able to post another video that blows this one out of the water!

No comments: